Do your own thing and support the IPF with a unique event. We’ve got everything you need to get started.
From advice, guidance, promotional materials or any type of fundraising kit you need to make your plans a reality, we can help you get your event off the ground and start raising money and awareness for the Injured Players Foundation.
There are lots of fantastic ways you can raise funds to help support and protect the rugby family. Whether it's through your club or work place, with friends or simply doing your own thing, there will be something to suit you!
Join Team #IPF and receive amazing support from the moment you sign up. Everyone who fundraises with our team receives the following:
- A Welcome Pack full of fundraising tips and advice
- An IPF T-shirt to show the world you're on our team
- A technical fibre IPF running/cycling vest (if applicable)
- Unlimited 1-1 support from our dedicated fundraising team
How to get started:
- Register with us so we can offer you our total support.
- Decide what activity you'd like to do (See our list of A-Z of Fundraising Ideas)
- Set up an online fundraising page for your event
- Plan and promote your event or activity (remember we're here to help)