Ride Across Britain 10th -18th September 2022
Take on this world-famous bucket list event, fully supported over 9 days of unrivalled cycling, covering over 970miles.
Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride. This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders.
Run by Threshold Sports, you'll recieve a taliored package of support including:
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
- Overnight basecamps (2 person tent to self)
- Amazing food, hot showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Day to day bag transport
- Finisher’s medal
You'll also recieve specialist fundraising support from the RFU IPF when you join the #RugbyRiders team in a truly fantastic event. Everyone who rides with our team receives the following:
- An IPF T-shirt to show the world you're on our team
- A technical fibre IPF cycling vest
- Unlimited 1-1 support from our dedicated fundraising team
Please note this is not solely an IPF trip and participants from other charities may also be involved.
Sign Up Fee: £550
Minimum Fundraising Pledge: £2,400