Leaving a gift in your will can change the lives of injured players and help ensure the safety of future players for generations to come.
Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your Will to support catastrophically injured rugby players and supporting the Injured Players Foundation. Such gifts are a wonderful way to support the rugby family and help secure the safety and protection of future generations of rugby players. Every gift makes a difference.
Our promises for gifts in wills
We recognise the special nature of this gift and that also your circumstances might change in future. To reassure you that we value the sensitive nature of this way of supporting our work, we have developed the following promises:
- We will not put pressure on you to give a gift in your Will - it is your decision.
- We absolutely recognise those closest to you come first in your Will.
- You never have to tell us your intentions - we respect your right to privacy.
- We fully understand that personal circumstances change and there might be a time when you wish to take the charity out of your Will.
- If you want your gift used in a special way, we will honour your wish. For instance you might want it used to support rugby players who have experienced a catastrophic injury or to fund research into injury prevention and player protection.
Leaving a gift in your Will is a wonderful and lasting way to express your support for the game of rugby, the rugby family and players both present and in the future. Thank you for considering supporting the Injured Players Foundation.
*Please note that we cannot recommend any particular solicitor or give legal advice.