Organise Your Own
There are many fantastic ways you can raise funds to help support and protect the rugby family.
Whether it's through your club or work place, with friends or simply doing your own thing, there will be something to suit you!
Get inspired by some of our current fundraisers ideas.
How to get started
- Decide what you'd like to do (see the list of ideas below)
- Register your event with us, Individual or club.
- Set up your fundraising page.
- Simply start promoting your event and/or getting sponsored!
Here are just some ideas of what you could do
- Take part in a run (from a local fun run right through to the London Marathon!)
- Take part in a bike ride.
- Organise your own challenge (anything from an endurance match/activity at your club to taking on the 24hr Three Peaks Challenge)
- Rugby tournament
- Junior tournament
- Club dinner
- Club fun day
- Raffle (use this guide to help you keep it legal!)
- Sweepstake on the Rugby World Cup
- Match day collection
- Wear your club shirt to work day / Plain clothes day / Mad hair day
- Auction favours (get people to donate their hidden talents!)
- Treasure hunt
- Car-boot sale
- Quiz or bingo night
- Fines – Swearing, penalties conceded
- Cake /Toast morning at work
- Guess the weight/name
- Parachute jump